So, I use so a lot. Anyway, I realized that I basically just go on and on about my psychotic dating life, and then write about random topics you likely care nothing about but I haven't really told you who I am. I mean, who is this girl that lies to boys and likes all things makeup related? You just don't know.
So I've decided to share some basic things about myself that might help you get to know the girl behind the blog (and staged photos).
- I grew up on a farm in Connecticut. Kidding, not a farm, but their were basically farms everywhere and people are SHOCKED when they hear I grew up farm adjacent so I use that line at parties.
- I have the worst stage freight. 10 years of voice lessons and I skipped every single recital. Sorry mom & dad!
- I'm Jewish. Emphasis on the "ish" if you know what I mean (I wrote that with an Elvis accent so please read accordingly).
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the acapella group Pentatonix. Does 8 concerts in 3 years make me a groupie? No, right?
- I have twin brothers that I absolutely adore, but also annoy me to no end. They both go to school up North and I'm incredibly proud of how hard working they are towards the goals they've set for themselves.
- I can speak Gibberish, Ubbi Dubbi, and Pig Latin. Note: This is in no way useful.
- I work for the largest professional services firm in the world. *Hairflip* I work with mostly guys. They are absolutely ridiculous (see my snapchat) but also make my day to day incredibly entertaining and my job wouldn't be nearly as fun without them.
- My nail tech Sandy is also my therapist (said every white girl ever).
- I volunteer for Make A Wish as a wish granter and it's the most rewarding thing I've ever had the pleasure of doing. If I could I would do it full time, but also I'm poor and need to make money. #firstworldproblems
- My favorite bar in Dallas is Stan's Blue Note which is a complete dive bar, but it's everything to me.
- I want to go on a European vacation planned around visiting the sites of musicals. I MEAN, who doesn't want to frolic in the hills of Austria singing the hills are alive? No one. Thank you for understanding.
- I am SUPER type A.
- If you want me to love you please tell me I remind you of Adele. That is the ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT.
- Favorite movie? Tie between Cool Runnings and Baby Mama. If you haven't seen these ED. U. CATE. YOSELF.
Okay, I feel like that's enough. More questions for me? Leave them in the comments section below babes! P.S. Next weeks dating diaries is a doozie. All I'll say is dating in Texas & being Jewish is hard y'all. BYEEEEEE.